Terms and Conditions
Before booking a session with Max at Inner Wisdom Life Guidance, please read these terms and conditions. If you have any questions please contact Max by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Max provides life guidance consulting and coaching services based on his wisdom, knowledge and experience. These services are offered by Max as a life guide. He is not a therapist, psychologist, counselor, financial advisor nor nutritionist. As a life guide, Max does not provide professional medical, financial, nutritional nor legal advice. Life guidance does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of any physical or mental health illness or disorder.
Your decisions and actions are your sole responsibility. As a client, you are fully responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being and finances.
Everything you share during our sessions will remain confidential. Confidentiality might be broken if there is an imminent or likely risk of danger to self or to others, or if release of information is required by law (pursuant to valid court order or subpoena).
- Please be on time.
- It is important to have an open mind, willingness to learn and grow.
- You will receive help if you are willing to accept it.
Reschedule and cancellations:
- To reschedule a session, please give a 24-hour notice.
- In case of cancellation, you will receive a refund of the amount paid minus any commissions and transaction fees if you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- A refund of 50% will be given if you cancel within 24 to 12 hours of the session.
- There will be no refund if you cancel within 12 hours of the session.
By booking a session online or providing your signature in person, you fully release and discharge Max Ortiz Aguilar and Inner Wisdom Life Guidance from all liability in connection with your health and finances. You are also effectively indicating that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions listed above.